Global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2027
The Global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging Market Research Report is an in-depth study that provides industry-wide insight into existing and emerging growth patterns, end-user analysis, and other key data that have been tested and validated by experts. and industry professionals. The report studies the market for importance, share, size, demand and supply, models, competitive landscape, industry chain analysis, and other significant factors. The Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging market also provides a detailed overview of the driving forces of the industry, along with the micro and macroeconomic factors that are likely to affect its development
The Analysts forecast the global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging market to grow at a CAGR of 6.67 % during the period 2021-2027.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Some of the Prominent Companies in this Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging market are:
INDEVCO, Tetra Laval, Amcor, Berry, Sonoco Products Company, Ampac Holdings, International Paper Company, Sealed Air Corporation, Linpac Packaging, Huhtamaki
Sonoco has acquired 15 companies, including 5 in the last 5 years. A total of 5 acquisitions came from private equity firms. It has also divested 3 assets.
Sonoco’s largest acquisition to date was in 2011, when it acquired Tegrant for $550M. It’s largest disclosed sale occurred in 2016, when it sold Sonoco – Rigid Plastics Blow Molding Operations to Amcor for $280M. Sonoco has acquired in 8 different US states, and 4 countries. The Company’s most targeted sectors include packaging (80%) and building materials (7%).
Berry has acquired 14 companies, including 4 in the last 5 years. A total of 3 acquisitions came from private equity firms. It has also divested 2 assets.
Berry’s largest acquisition to date was in 2019, when it acquired RPC Group for $6.5B. It’s largest disclosed sale occurred in 2019, when it sold Seal For Life Industries to Arsenal Capital Partners for $328M. Berry has acquired in 7 different US states, and 4 countries. The Company’s most targeted sectors include plastics (58%) and packaging (29%).
The Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging market size, market characteristics, and market growth of the industry are detailed in this study, which is divided into types, applications, and consumption areas. The research also describes the major firms and introduces players in the industry from the standpoint of the industry chain and marketing chain.
Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging Market, by Type
Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert PackagingMarket, by Application
Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt
Sherbet, Sorbet, and Other Frozen Desserts
Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging Market, by Region
Global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging Market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y Growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth
- In the Asia-Pacific region, the demand for food products is expected to grow with increasing population, and quality products are expected to be on demand, with urbanization and expanding awareness about foodborne illnesses, food wastage, and food spoilage.
- China has the largest share in the Asia-Pacific frozen food packaging market. Large population and urbanization in this country have led to an increased demand for frozen food products. Chinese consumers are now looking for easy-to-use and quality food products. The demand for frozen meat and other regularly consumed products in the frozen food market has been constant in the region, because of their availability.
Purchase Report Here
Goals and objectives of the study
- Identify major market trends, developments, opportunities, and influencing factors in the worldwide Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging market and its sub-segments.
- For the global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging market, identify and analyse main industry categories and their corresponding frameworks.
- Estimate the global size of the Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging market and analyse it by type, application, and region.
- Identify key players and analyse the business environment based on recent events and revenue segments.
Get Report link:
What does the Report Include?
The market report contains a complete analysis of the company’s major drivers and constraints, opportunities, and challenges throughout the forecasted timeframe. In addition, the research provides in-depth analysis of the market’s regional changes and how they will influence its growth during the forecast period.
Our research analysts gathered information from industry experts and used a variety of research approaches to compile this report. The competitive landscape provides more information on the companies’ strategies for maintaining market dominance between 2021 and 2026, including product launches, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and collaborations.
The report can answer the following questions:
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America market size (sales, revenue and growth rate) of Global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging industry.
Global major Innovation and developments operating situation (sales, revenue, growth rate and gross margin) of Global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging industry.
Different types and applications of Global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging industry, market share of each type and application by revenue.
Global market size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2021 to 2026 of Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging industry.
PEST analysis of Global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging industry
SWOT analysis of Global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging industry.
Global Ice Cream and Frozen Dessert Packaging Industry New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis.
– Business and manufacturing units across various countries happened to suffer during the initial phase of the lockdown due to the outbreak of the pandemic. Suspended facilities and disrupted supple chains were the major factors that affected the market growth during this phase.
– However, most of the regions have either recovered or are recovering along with the mandatory precautionary measures to curb the spread. Also, vaccination drives across the region are now pacing up which is further assisting the industry growth.
Our innovative data-mining technique allows us to provide our clients with exclusive and customized insights while preserving precision and speed. On all key fronts – regional, segment, and competitive landscape level – we personalize the Research data. With every report purchase, we include 40 analyst hours of free customization
Market intelligence data is a global front-runner in the research industry, offering contextual and data-driven research services to customers. Customers are supported in creating business plans and attaining long-term success in their respective marketplaces by the organization. The industry provides consulting services, Market Intelligence Data research studies, and customized research reports.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org