WiFi Access Point Market Research Report 2021 – 2027
Latest released, the research study on Global WiFi Access Point Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2027, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. WiFi Access Point Market research report shows the latest market insights, current situation analysis with upcoming trends and breakdown of the products and services. The report provides key statistics on the market status, size, share, growth factors of the WiFi Access Point. The study covers emerging player’s data, including competitive landscape, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are: Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett Packard, TP-LINK, Sophos Ltd., Huawei, Extreme Networks, Inc., Ruckus Wireless, Inc., Ubiquiti Networks, Inc., Avaya Inc, Netgear Inc, Xirrus, Inc., Zebra, D-Link, Linksys, Aerohive, Fortinet, Inc.
The global WiFi Access Point market size is projected to reach US$ 5072.3 million by 2027, from US$ 2721 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.3% during 2021-2027.
Click the link to Get a Free Exclusive Sample Copy of the Report (Get Flat 20% Discount):
WiFi Access Point is a networking device that allows easy access to the Internet over the air. Most access points look very similar to routers. An access point receives data by wired Ethernet, and converts to a 2.4Gig or 5Gig Hz wireless signal. It sends and receives wireless traffic to and from nearby wireless clients. An access point is different from a wireless router, in that it does not have firewall functions, and will not protect your local network against threats from the Internet.
The major players in global WiFi Access Point market include Cisco Systems, Hewlett Packard, TP-LINK, Sophos Ltd., Huawei, etc. The top 5 players occupy about 45% shares of the global market. North America and China are main markets, they occupy about 50% of the global market. Indoor is the main type, with a share about 80%. Office is the main application, which holds a share about 35%.
This report elaborates the market size, market characteristics, and market growth of the WiFi Access Point industry, and breaks down according to the type, application, and consumption area of WiFi Access Point. The report also conducted a PESTEL analysis of the industry to study the main influencing factors and entry barriers of the industry.
Segmentation By Type:
Segmentation By Application:
Medical and Education
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Inquire for Discount:
Significant Features and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of WiFi Access Point Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of WiFi Access Point Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
Key questions answered:
– Who are the Leading key players and what are their Key Business plans in the Global WiFi Access Point market?
– What are the key concerns of the five forces analysis of the Global WiFi Access Point market?
– What are different prospects and threats faced by the dealers in the Global WiFi Access Point market?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Purchase Full Report @:
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 5 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687